Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Pink Valentines Day Nails with Konads + Fimo Nail art


These nails are just perfect for Valentines day coming up! Before applying the nail polish, I sliced up two adorable heart pieces to accent my ring finger nails!


Here's my stash of fimo nail art rods! they're too cute!


I started off with Nail Trek Maintenance + to keep my nails strong and healthy!
A layer of seche clear to make a smooth base for my pink polish.
I applied two coats of Revlon "Sweet tart" to my nails, which is a coincident since it's my baybe's fav candy of all time lol
My Konads set up
I used Konads plate m73 (floral print to the right)
After applying the konads nail art stamp and my two heart slices to my ring finger nails, I put a thick coat of Seche Vite Top coat to prevent my nails from chipping and keep my heart slices in place!


TA DAA! :) perfect pretty pink nails for valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment