Monday, February 7, 2011

CCO and Target Haul

Oh how my heart flutters when I see these clearance stickers on make up at my local targets! However, you have to rummage through a bunch of sticky open make up to find these treasures. I don't understand why people have to open up packages and stick their grimy fingers in the product then just leave it there. It annoys me the most when it's something I actually want to buy, but it's ruined because of these people!!! Anyways, I actually found some great items that weren't open and abused, thank goodness.

 I found these two Sonia Kashuk single eye shadows for $2.98! (retail:$5.99) The brown color is Chocolate - 48 and the other is whisper - 21.
 Then, I found a Milani lip liner in Most Natural for $1.98 and a wet and wild brow pencil for $0.67!
I am fortunate enough to live 15 min away from The Premium Outlet Mall, and of course, I frequent the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) Which basically has MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, etc. for a discounted price! I picked up a MAC paint pot and a Lip liner the other day!

 Here's the paint pot in Bare Study, and Life's a Breeze Lip Pencil from the MAC to the beach collection last year.
 On the left is a swatch of Bare Study and the right is Life's a Breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment