Monday, February 7, 2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro: MIDNIGHT BLUE

So, V-day is usually all about hues of pinks, reds, and purples, but why not MIDNIGHT BLUE?! I actually just bought this color today. It had such a deep dark blue shade with little sparkles only noticeable in the sunlight. I just fell in love! I added Konad Hearts and Silver - glittery dots to finish off the look.

I started off with Nail Tek Maintenance plus just to condition my nails and make sure they don't die on me.
Then, a clear coating of Seche Clear Base coat.
I was surprise to find the Rimmel Nail polish brush on the rather large side. It made the application a little difficult, since I wasn't accustomed to such a large brush!
And that's with only ONE coat! AMAZING!!
I was going to use both the hearts stamps in the middle, but I changed my mind and ended up only using the inner right one.

Here's a close up of my pointer finger. I used a toothpick to put the silver dots on the tips of my nails. The shade is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.

No comments:

Post a Comment